?

Log in

to rock or not to rock?

> recent entries
> calendar
> friends
> profile

Thursday, August 23rd, 2012
3:40 am - Интим знакомства на одну ночь
pvevailsoo13

интим знакомства на одну ночь
знакомства в бузулуке для секса
знакомства для секса по узбекистану
знакомства для секса в дагомысе
знакомства с дамами балзаковского возраста для секса без обязательства в москве
мамбо знакомства для секса
знакомства ишу девошку для секса




Чат знакомств без регистрации пермь Эротические знакомства в чебоксарах Сайт знакомств для секса новокузнецк Секс знакомства на одну ночь Международный сайт знакомств золушка Секс знакомства в череповец Знакомства с номерами телефонов
Sunday, November 14th, 2004
11:38 am

sweetserenity91
Hello Coco Fang fans- I went to Hot topic and just HAPPENED to ask why the fang didn't hit stores- they told me because he:
1- wasn't a 'cool' character and
2- wasn't made in to merchandise yet
WHAT? THE FANG IS THE BEST CHARACTER! Let me see a show of hands...
WHO LIKES COCO FANG?

(comment on this)

Tuesday, September 7th, 2004
4:52 pm

i_got_to_let_go

hee hee hee there he is

and me and coco fang



current mood: chipper

(1 comment | comment on this)

Thursday, August 12th, 2004
8:28 pm

sweetserenity91
Hello! I am here with an intriging proposition! I understand it's a little off topic, but it also goes to the redemption of a certian vampire(s)... Er... Okay:
*SALUTES!* SIRS AND MA'AMS! I HAVE COME WITH WORD OF AN ARMY... AN ARMY OF DARKNESS! I HAVE BEEN RIDICULED AND CALLED CRAZY, BUT I BELIEVE THAT IT'S POSSIBLE FOR A SINGLE ARMADA TO HAULT THE FATE THAT AWAITS THE TREMERE! PLEASE! Consider my words, and don't worry, I'll never get off topic again...
Prince Mika Ver Leth
"The TZMISCE are the REAL FOE in this world!"
..Rock on, Etrius... rock on..

current mood: hopeful

(comment on this)

Friday, July 30th, 2004
2:54 pm

sweetserenity91
Well Coco Fang fans, I am happy to say that I've noticed that they are putting Zim stuff back into Hot Topic. I am displeased to say that I have seen no Coco Fang items... I say we have a talk with Hot Topic... Nickelodeon too! Coco fang rocks, and deserves more than just a miscellaneous showing on some stupid network. All with me, say I!!! *Crickets chirp for the second public speech in a row.* You know... I guess I'm not that good of a public speaker, now am I?
~Prince Mika Ver Leth
cOwZ+iMmOrTaLiTy

current mood: cold

(2 comments | comment on this)

Tuesday, July 27th, 2004
9:11 am

sweetserenity91
I have approached the masses and introduced the sucker of fudge to them... they said I was insane... figures... if someone has an idea on just how to tell the masses about coco fang, please fill me in.

current mood: amused

(2 comments | comment on this)

Monday, July 26th, 2004
10:48 am

i_got_to_let_go
man this place is going down hill maybe if i...
*dance* no.... hmmm *dance faster* no...
whatever i'm tired....

current mood: blah

(2 comments | comment on this)

Monday, July 19th, 2004
3:16 pm

menamonkey
if you join you must tell
your name:mena dumont/utopia
your age:14
dose coco fang rock: sure why not
why:'cause the little girl said so on invader zim
do you rock: HELL YEAH I DO!!!!!
why:because i said so !!!!
in your eyes who would you say rocks:GWEN STEFANI,MENA SUVARI, ANGELINA JOLIE ,AND ANGELA H.
do you like otter pops; sure why not (orphan orange rocks!)

current mood: good

(1 comment | comment on this)

Friday, July 16th, 2004
12:23 am

sweetserenity91
your name:Wednesday (a nickname, no doubt)
your age: 13
dose coco fang rock: yes
why:I always liked vampires, and I've always liked chocolate, and Johnen's portryal of both is awesome!
do you rock: Um... I guess.
why: Because I'm the only one in my whole school who knows what an 'Irken' is.
in your eyes who would you say rocks: Johnen Vasques, Dib also rocks, Etrius kinda does (White Wolf, highly recommended.) And while I'm on the topic of WHite Wolf, I'll have to say the whole group of whiney usurpers are on my list!
do you like otter pops: YEEEESSSSSSSSS!

current mood: apathetic

(comment on this)

Thursday, July 15th, 2004
10:20 am - suger cane (like the cane in citizen cane)

i_got_to_let_go
well i got two new members on this communitie. rudy the boy who touches you when you sleep. and sarah the girl who sleeps while you touch or something...
anywhoo heres my question:
IF YOU CAN BRING BACK SOMEONE FAMOUS WHO WOULD IT BE?
1.ELIVS
2.JAMES DEAN
3.JOHN LENNON
4.KURT COBAIN
5.SID VICIOUS
6.TUPAC
7.MARILYN MONROE
8.BOB MARLEY
9.JOHNNY CASH
10.LISA LEFT EYE LOPEZ
11.BRADLY NOWELL
12.JOEY RAMONE
13.THEODOR GEISEL (aka dr.seuss)
14.JIMI HENDRIX
15.JERRY GARCIA
16.BRANDON LEE
17.ELLIOTT SMITH
i cant think of anymore so pick one or two of these or your own if i forgot someone and tell why....

current mood: awake

(comment on this)

Monday, July 12th, 2004
7:08 pm

retroskunk3000
your name:rudy
your age:1897
dose coco fang rock: yes in every human way that is possible... also all ways in alien ways possible???
why:because molly said so
do you rock: yes 24/7 D.O.B.!!!!
why:because i said so
in your eyes who would you say rocks:no one
do you like otter pops? yes, not sure which kind?

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(2 comments | comment on this)

6:25 pm - ROCK

i_got_to_let_go

your name:MOLLY

 your age:0

dose coco fang rock: WHY YES, YES HE DOSE... why:COCO+FANG+CAPE+ROCK'N'ROLL=COUNT COCO FANG

do you rock: SOMETIMES

why:I GET LAZY

 in your eyes who would you say rocks:ALEX MORALES

 do you like otter pops:YES... ALEXANDER THE GRAPE

well thats me i would really like people to join to talk about anything or sleep pizza crumbs...anywhoo join...



current mood: bouncy

(comment on this)


> top of page
LiveJournal.com